Belmont Rowing Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 and currently offers 2 scholarship programs:
- BLM Scholarship: for youth rowers from under-represented racial and ethnic groups.
- General Scholarship Fund: for financial assistance with any BRC programming.
- Scholarship programs are open to new and current rowers.
- Only 1 scholarship can be applied per rower, per program session. If a program is paid month-to-month, the scholarship can be renewed monthly.
- Scholarships will be awarded only to the extent that funds are available.
- Failure to participate in rowing activities for which the scholarship applies will result in ineligibility for future scholarships.
Apply for a Scholarship
Start the application process here.
Contact us at Scholarships@BelmontRowing.org.
Donate to a Scholarship Fund
Any scholarship fund donations should include a designation as “Scholarship Fund” in either the notes section of PayPal or on a check.
Our mailbox is:
Belmont Rowing Center
PO Box 1401
Belmont, NC 28012