Our indoor programming provides both youth and masters a structured fitness program to improve their rowing. This program’s focus includes:
- increasing aerobic capacity, muscular strength, and flexibility
- improving core strength
- improving power and consistency through proper technique
This will be accomplished through erging, basic weight training, body circuits, organized stretching, and other mobility exercises.
2021 COVID Adaptation – Outdoor Winter Training
For the 2020-2021 Winter training season, winter training is held outdoors in a gated parking lot to allow for plenty of ventilation and more space between participants. The space is sheltered from the wind by the building, and even after dark, many rowers remove layers and row in a T-shirt and long running tights or yoga pants.
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 4:30 – 6:00 PM from November – February
Adult (Masters) Days/Times
Tuesdays, and Thursdays from 6:00 – 7:00 PM from December – February
How to Register
- Create your profile in iCrew – Adult Rowers should select the “Masters Winter 2021” profile from the registration page. Youth rowers choose “Youth Winter” profile.
- In iCrew, go to the club store page and select the Masters/Youth winter training option. Adult rowers who intend to only attend “land” practices (rowing machine sessions), can select the “Land Only” option in PayPal.
Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks at your lesson.
- Before your first practice, go to “My Documents” in your iCrew account and make sure that your Medical release and Code of Conduct forms are signed.
Winter Training Options and Pricing
|2021 Options||Youth Water Only||Youth Land and Water||Masters Land Only||Masters Water Only||Masters Land and Water|