Masters at an appropriate skill level who would like structured practices and coaching can join our Masters Blue Team. Everyone with rowing experience is welcome, from casual rowers to competitive athletes. Masters team members can also row outside of structured practices as long as they abide by the Independent Rowing guidelines and requirements.
All Masters Blue Team lineups (practice and racing) are determined by the Head Coach. If a member is interested in racing under BRC’s banner, they must be a current rower on the Masters Blue Team and hold an active USRowing membership.
2021 Masters Blue Team Programs
Sept. 2 – Oct. 21
|M/Th/Sa||6:30p – 8:30p|
7:00a – 9:00a
How to Register for the Masters Blue Team:
- Have questions? Please Contact Us and we will answer your questions!
- Create your Profile in iCrew. Select the “Masters Blue”.
- Pay your Program Fees in iCrew. Select “Masters Blue (Fall 2021)”. Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks.
- Sign your Forms. Before your first practice, you need to have specific forms signed. Login to your iCrew account and find “My Documents” in order to e-sign the following:
- Participation Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- USRowing Waiver
- Are we full already? Join our waitlist here.
|6:30p – 8:30p||6:30p – 8:30p||7:00a – 9:00a|
|6:30p – 8:30p||6:30p – 8:30p|
2021 Fall Regatta Schedule
Tail of the Tiger – September 25, 2021 Cancelled
High Point Autumn Rowing Festival – October 3, 2021
Secret City – October 16, 2021
Head of the South – November 13, 2021