Our Novice Team is for high school youth (starting ~14 years old) brand new to rowing or with less than one year of rowing experience (scull or sweep). Youth will learn how to row, beginning with the basics of the stroke. Special exceptions can be requested using our contact form.
2021 Youth Novice Team Programs
Aug. 17 – Nov. 14
|T/W/F/Sa||5:00p – 7:30p|
9:00a – 11:30p
How to Register for the Youth Novice Team:
- Have questions? Please Contact Us and we will answer your questions!
- Create your Profile in iCrew: Select the “Youth Novice Team”.
- Pay your Program Fees in iCrew: Select “Youth Team (Spring 2021)”. Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks.
- Sign your Forms: Before your first practice, you need to have specific forms signed. Login to your iCrew account and find “My Documents” in order to e-sign the following:
- Participation Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- USRowing Waiver
- Are we full already? Join our waitlist here.
|5:00p – 7:30p||5:00p – 7:30p|| ||5:00p – 7:30p||9:00a – 11:30a|
|5:00p – 7:30p||5:00p – 7:30p||5:00p – 7:30p||9:00a – 11:30a|
|5:00p – 7:30p*||5:00p – 7:30p*|| 5:00p – 7:30p* |
* Practice times are subject to change.
2021 Fall Regatta Schedule
Tail of the Tiger – September 25, 2021 Cancelled
High Point Autumn Rowing Festival – October 3, 2021
Secret City – October 16, 2021
Head of the South – November 13, 2021