Belmont Rowing Center is a non-profit 501(c)3 and currently offers 2 scholarship programs:
- BLM Scholarship: for youth rowers from under-represented racial and ethnic groups.
- General Scholarship Fund: for financial assistance with any BRC programming.
- Scholarship programs are open to new and current rowers.
- Only 1 scholarship can be applied per rower, per program session.
- Scholarships will be awarded only to the extent that funds are available.
- Failure to participate in rowing activities for which the scholarship applies will result in ineligibility for future scholarships.
Apply for a Scholarship
Start the application process here.
Reach out to our scholarship team at Scholarships@BelmontRowing.org.