Get one-on-one coaching with a private lesson. Whether you are picking up an oar for the first time or looking to get additional coaching outside of regular program practices for your race lineup, you can get the tailored coaching you need.
1 lesson supports up to 2 people for sculling boats (rowing with 2 oars). If you are registering a multiple-person boat, waivers for every participant must be signed in advance.
Each lesson is 2 hours long. All rowing equipment is provided (eg: boat, oars). Please review What to Bring with you for your lesson. For most students brand new to rowing, we recommend 3-5 lessons to pick up all of the basics.
2021 Private Lesson Pricing
|Lesson Packs||2021 Pricing|
How to Register for Private Lessons:
- Have questions? Please Contact Us and we will answer your questions!
- Create your Profile in iCrew. Select the “Private Lessons”.
- Pay your Lesson Fees in iCrew. Select “Private Lesson(s)”. Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks.
- Sign your Forms. Before your first lesson, you need to have specific forms signed. Login to your iCrew account and find “My Documents” in order to e-sign the following:
- Participation Agreement
- Code of Conduct
- USRowing Waiver
- Ready to Schedule your Lesson(s)? Contact Coaching@BelmontRowing.org to set up your lesson(s) with one of our coaches.