Masters at an appropriate skill level who would like structured practices and coaching can join our Masters Coached Team. Everyone with rowing experience is welcome, from casual rowers to competitive athletes. Masters team members can also row outside of structured practices as long as they abide by the Independent Rowing guidelines and requirements.
All Masters Coached Team lineups (practice and racing) are determined by the Head Coach. If a member is interested in racing under BRC’s banner, they must be a current rower on the Masters Coached Team and hold an active USRowing membership.
2021 Coached Masters Team Programs
|Season||Structured Coached Practices||Independent Rowing||Cost|
|Spring Training||March 16 – May 29||Jan. 1 – June 30||$405|
|Fall Training||Aug. 31 – Nov. 13||July 1 – Dec. 31||$405|
How to Register for the Masters Coached Team:
- Have questions? Please Contact Us and we will answer your questions!
- Create your Profile in iCrew. Select the “Masters Coached Spring”.
- Pay your Program Fees in iCrew. Select “Masters Coached Team (Spring 2021)”. Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks.
- Sign your Forms. Before your first practice, you need to have specific forms signed. Login to your iCrew account and find “My Documents” in order to e-sign the following:
- Liability Waiver and Photo Release
- Code of Conduct
- USRowing Waiver
- Are we full already? Join our waitlist here.
|6:30p – 8:30p||8:00a – 10:00a|
uncoached, workout provided
|6:30p – 8:30p||8:00a – 10:00a||7:00a – 9:00a|
|6:30p – 8:30p||8:00a – 10:00a||6:30p – 8:30p|