No experience necessary!
Rowing is a great team-oriented sport that is low-impact, provides a full-body workout, and teaches focus & drive. Join a team that is supportive, encouraging, and like a family. Each of our summer camps teaches the rowing stroke with the understanding that campers have never touched an oar before. Campers will also be able to get to know members of our
Campers must be high school youth (starting ~14 years old). Special exceptions can be made by prior arrangement. Please Contact Us if you have any questions.
2021 Summer Camp Details
|June 7 – 11|
(camp is full!)
|M-F||8:00a – 10:00a||$203/rower|
|June 14 – 18||M-F||8:00a – 10:00a||$203/rower|
|July 12 – 16||M-F||8:00a – 10:00a||$203/rower|
|August 2 – 6||M-F||8:00a – 10:00a||$203/rower|
Financial Aid Available
We are offer scholarships for youth summer camps based on financial need. Scholarships are limited based on fund availability. Learn more and apply here.
How to Register for a Youth Summer Camp:
- Create your Profile in iCrew: Select the “Youth Learn to Row Summer Camp”.
- Pay your Program Fees in iCrew: Select “Youth Summer Camp”. Payments are processed by PayPal by default, but we can also accept checks.
- Sign your Forms: Before your first practice, you need to have specific forms signed. Login to your iCrew account and find “My Documents” in order to e-sign the following:
- Liability Waiver and Photo Release
- Code of Conduct
- Are we full already? Join our waitlist here.